Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark of the Quad Cities is letting the Great River Region host another autocross there. Big flat parking lot, good surface. It's a fun place to race, anyone withing a few hrs of the QC should come out and have fun
Registration starts at 9:00, Tech inspections at 10:00 and first car on course at 11:00 as always.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Ill be there... I gotta test out this new suspension setup :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
cool pics horse!

·
Registered
26 Posts
what kind of suspension would be the best for autocrossing? i have c springs with a rear coil cut out and a front isolator gone and i am looking to get a rear sway bar. what else should i get if i plan on doing some autocrossing?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
STB, subrframe connectors, shocks/struts that go hand in hand with the c springs, and just other various things. Good tires are a plus too :thumbs2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
When is this tell me dates. I live 2 hours from Davenport. My car will not be well set up to do this but, I am willing to try in the name of fun.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First even is at cordova drag way on the 24th of April.

Go to http://www.sccagrr.com/calendar/index.htm and check out the schedule for all year.

Hope to see you out there.

If you do stop by, you should come over and say hi. I'm # 12. :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Im not gonna be in the QC all summer... Im staying here in Lawrence. That sucks cause I love the GRR for autocross... awesome guys. Oh well, looks like Ill have to get into it here in KC.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Horse said:
First even is at cordova drag way on the 24th of April.

Go to http://www.sccagrr.com/calendar/index.htm and check out the schedule for all year.

Hope to see you out there.

If you do stop by, you should come over and say hi. I'm # 12. :)

Will do, #12. :thumbs2:

BTW, there are a buttload of awesome smileys on this site.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, yes there are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts