Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like a good movie, going to see it tonight. I will let you all know how it turns out.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah, let us know how it is. I wanna see it, but i hate goin to see a movie if i dont know if itll be good.

man, my gf never gets scared at movies. it sorta sucks, lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So its ok, couple jump scenes and a pretty good story, good acting, a little short tho (1 hour and 40 mins) felt they could have added some more story line to it and draw it out to 2 hours and it would have been a perfect movie. I would recommend going to see it at the theatre. Take your gf/wife they will enjoy it also, pretty bloody and gruesome, some funny parts as well, the ending could have been better but I dont want to spoil it for anyone that wants to go.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Warfire80 said:
looks like a good movie, going to see it tonight. I will let you all know how it turns out.
I hear it's pretty badass, but I am so skeptical. I am always skeptical when we're talking about remaking classics.
i.e.
Psycho Remake = Sucked
Planet of the Apes Remake = Sucked
The Ring Remake = Sucked
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake = Sucked
Oceans 11 Remake = Sucked
House on Haunted Hill Remake = Sucked

Are you seeing the pattern here? I could go on and on and on. I never spend theatre-level cash to see a remake, but I have to admit this movie has me curious. First of all, it is my absolute favorite of all Zombie movies and secondly, this is the director's first film. So, I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt until I see it. It's just a good idea to stay the hell away from most remakes anyway and just enjoy the classic. Most remakes would piss you off if you would just watch the originals first. And seriously, I can give you valid reasons why each of the movies I named suck ass. In fact, the only remake I have seen that I can honestly say is better than the original is Little Shop of Horrors (the musical remake of the non-musical orginal). That original was truely horrible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts