Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting closer. Got the front bumper cover side skirts one back fender and most of the door. Hope to finish sanding tomorrow night. Will up date then.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Day 11

Finished the door and front fender on the passenger side and back bumper cover and also the strip above the windshield.
The only thing left is the hood, will get it tomorrow when I get off work.
I am picking up my paint tomorrow can't wait getting so excited.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Day 12

Finished blocking the hood today it is now done. Final clean up and rub down tomorrow morning, and tape up tomorrow evening. Still have to prime the speedster cover and door handles tomorrow and then.
Paint goes on Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Day 13

Well did finial wash down this morning. Let it sit out and dry good, then put inside and started taping. All taped up except for the top, will tape it in the morning. Will do a finial wipe down with degreaser around noon tack it and then start spraying. Hope to have pictures of a sonic blue 03 tomorrow night.
Wish us luck that everything goes well tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Day14 paint day

Ok all taped up getting ready to tack off and on goes the paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Your Mustang Transformation....

Is Totally Awesome!! And I can't tell you how helpful it has been to me! I just wish I would have caught the beginning threads before I had started my painting venture on our van. Thanks for being so thorough. This could make make a really GREAT "HOW TO" or "STEP BY STEP" if. Anyway, can't wait for the next step!

Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts