Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I say day 3 it is the third day I have spoked on it. My brother and I pulled everything off last night and it I'd ready to finish sanding. There is a lot that has to come off to get the side spoilers and the door handles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When I say day 3 it is the third day I have spoked on it. My brother and I pulled everything off last night and it I'd ready to finish sanding. There is a lot that has to come off to get the side spoilers and the door handles.
That was supposed to say worked on it not spoked, sorry

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
You did some of the easy stuff ..
So far so good

You have a long way to go buddy

Dash is a living hell ..

Goodluck ! If you need help message me

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is ok to pm me, I will be glad to help if I can.
Sorry but the dash is not coming out lol I will just do a real good job of taping it up....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yes it is ok to pm me, I will be glad to help if I can.
Sorry but the dash is not coming out lol I will just do a real good job of taping it up....
Smart move, I assume your doing a full paint job. Nobody will ever see under the dash anyway.

Side vents should just pop off. Looks like fun really!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep side vents are held on with plastic push tabs so you have to take out the back seats and side panels to keep from breaking them off.
Hope to get it ready for primer this weekend and prime it mid week

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

It is going back the same color so even if you looked under the dash you would not know it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts