Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was cold here in east Tenn today. I still started sanding on my little tang today anyway.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few pics from today. Check out the snow on the hood, it started snowing really hard for just little while.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Just came from cheddars in Knoxville. Passed a beautiful black vert cobra. Car looks great!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Knoxville

Glad to see another tang owner in Knoxville . That is where I live too.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep if you don't like the weather here in Tennessee just hang around a few minutes it will change.
It will be another cold one tomorrow too. I am to the point not I can work inside tomorrow thank goodness.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I live in tazewell. About 45 minutes north of you. Get that pony painted and let's take It to somerset ky to the mid-summer nights cruise.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
forget the cruise...you get that car finished and we can all head to the dragons tail....see if i can leave the shelby behind on the corners :p

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
forget the cruise...you get that car finished and we can all head to the dragons tail....see if i can leave the shelby behind on the corners :p
It's a deal! U talkin about east tn? N if u do, I'll let u drive it. ;)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Forget the dragon. Let's do the devils triangle. Better view and you don't have to worry about some idiot driving his crotch rocket into you beloved mustang.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Forget the dragon. Let's do the devils triangle. Better view and you don't have to worry about some idiot driving his crotch rocket into you beloved mustang.
i don't need the view i need the tight turns of the dragon ;D but we can do both

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Let's do it! I'm game. They will take pics of us and try to sell them to us but hey, I'm still makin the best time :D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess you have never been on the triangle. There are two mountains to cross and there are 529 turns.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
529?!? WTH. I don't need a knee replacement. Lol. Shifting is enough on straight roads.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I believe you can do it. Those 529 are spread out over 43 miles.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Ohhhh that'd be fun then. Especially if there are straights to play on.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok day 5 now. Got front bumper ready to primer. Almost have rest of the car ready to primer. It is amazing that I only had 3 small dings to repair on a 10 year old daily driver.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Ohhhh she's lookin good! Get the flex agent out for the plastic lol. Can't wait to se it all done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts