Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i been waiting for a sunny day to do this, and luckily, i'm off work and it's sunny out, so here's a plethora of pics of my stang's new front end. enjoy

:)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
awsome, love the hood

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
You definatly need some rims, that'll make you car look 100x better, but it looks good now.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, that hood is so cool. it's got a HUGE amount of clearance underneath. the neatest thing is on a cold morning, when i rev it up and start to drive, the vents help defrost my windshield. it's sweet lol

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
If you need some help with under the hood items and some bling, bling items, check out my store!! I think one of my intakes would really help.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm gonna save the engine build for last. see my sig

:)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
it looks nice but with our rims... you may as well have a stock car.... get some rims and it will look 1000000x better

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the original paint for the car is E8. the shop tried to match it, and came pretty close, but if you look at the car as a whole, you can tell where the new paint ends and the old begins. after all the modding is done, i'm gonna have it all repainted

it'll look sooo sexy then

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Looks awesome

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know i need rims you guys. let me take care of my dual exhaust and rear diff first :p

i have rims slated for january-ish

lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts