Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today my family and I went shopping for an extra family car. We walked away with a 2013 Chevy cruze and very happy with it... Anyways while walking the lot I was looking at literally every single car and a salesman approached me trying to get me into a camaro. I dnt think he liked my answer Wen I told him NO WAY I'm a mustang guy and have one waiting for me at home...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
Good reply....congratulations on ur new ride.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
I really liked the new slowmaro when it came out but now that the new 5.0 is out the slowmaro doesn't even come close to it. The stang is lighter has more power and looks better inside and out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Lol... I saved my Mach 1 from a Chevy dealership.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ryan7racin said:
I really liked the new slowmaro when it came out but now that the new 5.0 is out the slowmaro doesn't even come close to it. The stang is lighter has more power and looks better inside and out.
Well he was saying that the camaro is faster and better. I simply said with those 45000 they want for the ss I cld take 5 grand put them into my mustang and smoke it all day long lol.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
This reminds me of when a sales guy at Ford tried to convince me to buy a 2013 Mustang even though I've had my 2012 for only 6-7 months at the time. All I wanted was an oil change :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
This reminds me of when a sales guy at Ford tried to convince me to buy a 2013 Mustang even though I've had my 2012 for only 6-7 months at the time. All I wanted was an oil change :p
I hate salespeople,,I know its their job,,but they too damn pushy..I remeber when i was getting mine,,a lady was buying a mustang for her hubby,,she told the saleman that he wanted the v8,,but the one she wanted was a 6..The salesman told her that they were both the same speed,,just the v8 burned more gas..When he walked away to do the "the me ask the manager if i can do that price" thing i spoke to her and told her that he was wrong,,and the v8 was alot faster,,and if that was what he wanted he would prob not be happy with the 6..I hope she seen through his BS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
mymustang said:
I hate salespeople,,I know its their job,,but they too damn pushy..I remeber when i was getting mine,,a lady was buying a mustang for her hubby,,she told the saleman that he wanted the v8,,but the one she wanted was a 6..The salesman told her that they were both the same speed,,just the v8 burned more gas..When he walked away to do the "the me ask the manager if i can do that price" thing i spoke to her and told her that he was wrong,,and the v8 was alot faster,,and if that was what he wanted he would prob not be happy with the 6..I hope she seen through his BS
Wow that is horrible! If I over heard him tell a customer that I would have asked to speak with his boss to let his boss know that his salesmen doesnt know what he is talking about and is mis informing his customers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
I was looking for the v8 also and when I went to the lot, they didn't have any. The salesman told me he could work me a great deal on the v6. I told him I love the v8 for the sound so I would wait. He told me the v6 was actually better with an exhaust system and they sound meaner with a v6. I said I wasn't interested. I also like the speed. He then said that with modding I could get it up to the 5.0. I told him with all the extra money. I could just buy a v8 when it came in. Eventually I left. He showed up at my house with the v6 two days later. I work nights. He woke me up. I laughed when I saw him. Then told him I would be driving two cities over to get my car from someone who listens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Tpost08 said:
I was looking for the v8 also and when I went to the lot, they didn't have any. The salesman told me he could work me a great deal on the v6. I told him I love the v8 for the sound so I would wait. He told me the v6 was actually better with an exhaust system and they sound meaner with a v6. I said I wasn't interested. I also like the speed. He then said that with modding I could get it up to the 5.0. I told him with all the extra money. I could just buy a v8 when it came in. Eventually I left. He showed up at my house with the v6 two days later. I work nights. He woke me up. I laughed when I saw him. Then told him I would be driving two cities over to get my car from someone who listens.
I would have test drove it to another dealership ....(pulling into other dealership)pointing out the 5.0 and then listing different things on it as to why i would want it over the v6 like for power, sound, and added mods, then leave him to turn around and leave with the v6 with a smile on my face lol. ( okay if I worked nights I probably wouldn't do that...depending on how irritated I would be by the salesman. Either way thumbs up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
MachMan1017 said:
I would have test drove it to another dealership ....(pulling into other dealership)pointing out the 5.0 and then listing different things on it as to why i would want it over the v6 like for power, sound, and added mods, then leave him to turn around and leave with the v6 with a smile on my face lol. ( okay if I worked nights I probably wouldn't do that...depending on how irritated I would be by the salesman. Either way thumbs up.
Yeah. Kinda sucks because I live down the street from them and I want all my service done through ford. But I'm just going to have to go two cities over because I'm not dealing with them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
I hate salespeople,,I know its their job,,but they too damn pushy..I remeber when i was getting mine,,a lady was buying a mustang for her hubby,,she told the saleman that he wanted the v8,,but the one she wanted was a 6..The salesman told her that they were both the same speed,,just the v8 burned more gas..When he walked away to do the "the me ask the manager if i can do that price" thing i spoke to her and told her that he was wrong,,and the v8 was alot faster,,and if that was what he wanted he would prob not be happy with the 6..I hope she seen through his BS
Wow, nice catch on your part! Some of these sales guys are terrible! Both the same speed? Seriously? I'm losing my faith in the human race more and more :p I had to convince several salespeople in Toyota why I chose a Mustang GT over a Scion TC. You would think the answer was obvious....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
commission will do many evil things to people especially if the dealership sucks and they dont get much traffic and sales.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Wow, nice catch on your part! Some of these sales guys are terrible! Both the same speed? Seriously? I'm losing my faith in the human race more and more :p I had to convince several salespeople in Toyota why I chose a Mustang GT over a Scion TC. You would think the answer was obvious....
lol
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top