Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tax return money should be here in about a week or two, and I've finally made up my mind on what wheels and tires I'm going to get.

Here's the wheels:

10th Anniversary Cobras (17x9) in Argent Gray aka Gunmetal.

And tires --

Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's in 275/40/17

I also think that at the same time I will be painting my calipers red and changing my mustang rear lettering to black. I'm also going to remove the ford chick white decals and the white magnaflow decals. The only other decals I'm going to install are the v6stangs.com ones when they come in. Finally... if I get myself some nice smoked clear corner headlights i'll be all set with my red/blackness :) hehe Feedback is appreciated :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
What feedback do you want? Not bad tires, good value. Those 10th anni Cobras don't go with your body kit whatsoever.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
Those 10th anni Cobras don't go with your body kit whatsoever.
Im going to have to agree here... i personally dont like that style of wheel on any mustang but hey thats just me. I dont really know what wheel to suggest here man :oops:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geeze... you guys don't think they look good with the kit? Then I think I might just reconsider chrome 95 R's or 98 Cobras.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I wasn't meaning to be rude, but what feedback are you looking for?

10th anni are old skool, and your kit is, well, "modern", that's all i'm saying.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
yeah those 10th anniversary would look good on a 67.. not a new stang. Chrome 95 cobra Rs would be sweet

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, no I didn't take offense at all to what you guys said, I just agreed with Brent at the time and thought they looked good lol ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok... here's a comparison of before and after. By the way, the after also has my spoiler removed and replaced by the s281 which I will be doing soon as well.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I like them, but that looks nothing at all like a 275X40X17, this is what they look like....the rear ones on the 95 Cobra Rs

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Those are Kuhmo Ecsta 712 ZR 275/40/17s by the way....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
OH, for those who had not heard, my other 2 cobra Rs are being sent Priority Mail out of Oklahoma City tommorrow, I picked up two used ones for 225 shipped.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah... don't mind the tires, it's just a photochop job, not accurate, yet at least. But those Kumho 712's in 275/40/17 are the ones I'm going to get with the wheels.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts