Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You can not go wrong with black bullets. Bullets are the most popular. Powder coated Cobra R's are hot!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I thought about bullitts but I'm now leaning toward black and chrome fr500s
If you powder coated the out side of the rim the color of your car that would be sweet!:headbang:

·
Registered
570 Posts
I lowered my car 2 inches and my 18s rub when I turn realy sharp, which is not good cause I'm trying to drift my car, but anyway I'm trying to step down to 17s I really want fr500s, but I'm selling my 18 inch American racing rims, black with a chrome lip, my cars the same color as yours and they look really good, you interested?

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
I always liked the black saleens. Theres a site that you can put rims on and see wut it looks like before you buy and i cant remember the name

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I lowered my car 2 inches and my 18s rub when I turn realy sharp, which is not good cause I'm trying to drift my car, but anyway I'm trying to step down to 17s I really want fr500s, but I'm selling my 18 inch American racing rims, black with a chrome lip, my cars the same color as yours and they look really good, you interested?
Those are some nice shoes, but I think I'm going to save for those frs

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I went look at your pics, how did you put the fogs on the v6 bumper

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
your v6 bumper has the slots for GT fogs...just cut out the 3 plastic pieces and you're set

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
you can either buy a harness and switch...wire your fogs to a power source like the ambers (so they turn on when you pull your light switch)...or wire the fogs to a toggle. i went this route due to the fact i needed a good strong wire for my 55w fogs

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you can either buy a harness and switch...wire your fogs to a power source like the ambers (so they turn on when you pull your light switch)...or wire the fogs to a toggle. i went this route due to the fact i needed a good strong wire for my 55w fogs
Thanks man ill end up getting the factory button

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have aftermarket lights behind the vents because I like the holes beter than 2 big lights in the bumper, I wired it into the headlight harness and spliced it into the running light wire so when you pull the headlight switch half way the running lights and my fogs are on, you pull it all the way and everything is on

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have aftermarket lights behind the vents because I like the holes beter than 2 big lights in the bumper, I wired it into the headlight harness and spliced it into the running light wire so when you pull the headlight switch half way the running lights and my fogs are on, you pull it all the way and everything is on
How hard was that?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts