Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it. I want a real deep non-raspy rumble. I want long tubes not shortys, so I guess shorty off road h pipe to match

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mine don't sound raspy. IMO I'm sure it would depend on the mid pipe and the axel back. I have a h pipe ( mid pipe) and magnaflo axle back. I believe a x pipe are the ones to avoid.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Graham1992 said:
Will BBK long tubes, and pypes O/R h pipe match up?
That's the setup I was going to get but AM said it wouldn't match up so I went with the bbk longtubes an Xpipe sounds great to me :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Terminator said:
That's the setup I was going to get but AM said it wouldn't match up so I went with the bbk longtubes an Xpipe sounds great to me :)
Okay but are they real deep? What mufflers do you have? I might have you send me a video of it revving or a fly by

·
Registered
984 Posts
Graham1992 said:
Okay but are they real deep? What mufflers do you have? I might have you send me a video of it revving or a fly by
It's a lot more rumble if that makes since and I have magnaflows it sounds like an old school mustang I love it

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay. I have magnaflows on mine right now and I actually might keep them. Any way you would send me a video of the car revving or you drivin off?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Graham1992 said:
Okay. I have magnaflows on mine right now and I actually might keep them. Any way you would send me a video of the car revving or you drivin off?
I have a vid of start up and idle I gotta work on take off vid lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts