Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hoping to meet some people from the area. It will be awesome to have somebody near me who is willing to talk about mustangs and wouldn't mind helping when I break something. :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome '11! Hit me up when you're in town.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

emery2483 said:
I'm over in grapevine/southlake area so not too far!
Maybe we can get a group or something going

·
Registered
745 Posts
Tatsumake said:
We should really get a meet sometime.
I'm down! I'm in Arlington man

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Tatsumake said:
Does anyone know of a mustang club?
there's a DFW mustang club but it is HELL to get into

·
Registered
75 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
I'm down! I'm in Arlington man

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

there's a DFW mustang club but it is HELL to get into
What do you have to do to get in the club? Shoot a member of a different club? Lol

·
Registered
745 Posts
Zeek said:
What do you have to do to get in the club? Shoot a member of a different club? Lol
lol look it up on google and get to their website, and go to the link about how to join. it's like 10 paragraphs long and takes about 7 months to get in

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have a friend that has a membership with the dfwmcc.com and he told me to get my membership but like someone here said it takes like 6-7 months and certain number of meet that you have to attend or you be kicked out mostly Saturdays(which I can't) and is a lil pricy too

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

And yes I'm down for a meet specially ritenow that I'm getting my termi side skirts, billitt side scoops and 99 01 cobra front put in in a couple of weeks

·
Registered
745 Posts
Gera8712 said:
I have a friend that has a membership with the dfwmcc.com and he told me to get my membership but like someone here said it takes like 6-7 months and certain number of meet that you have to attend or you be kicked out mostly Saturdays(which I can't) and is a lil pricy too

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

And yes I'm down for a meet specially ritenow that I'm getting my termi side skirts, billitt side scoops and 99 01 cobra front put in in a couple of weeks
a meet would be so sweet

1 - 20 of 178 Posts