Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a not so deep dent in the door, could you just take the panel off and push it back into place or would you need to take it into a shop for them to do it? It's about 1/4 of an inch deep and barely noticeable but c'mon, you notice every imperfection on your own car and I can't stand it. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you have a not so deep dent in the door, could you just take the panel off and push it back into place or would you need to take it into a shop for them to do it? It's about 1/4 of an inch deep and barely noticeable but c'mon, you notice every imperfection on your own car and I can't stand it. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
I would encourage going to a paintless dent repair shop. They have the proper tools to fix the dent without damage to the paint. I had one fixed on the hood of my wife's car and it was $75.00 and well worth it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I work at a body shop and I would definitely recommend a painless dent repair guy. They do amazing work and its very affordable (in comparison to you needing the panel reprinted due to messing it up yourself). Good luck!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I work at a body shop and I would definitely recommend a painless dent repair guy. They do amazing work and its very affordable (in comparison to you needing the panel reprinted due to messing it up yourself). Good luck!
Ok thank you ill definitely look into that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts