Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I like the subtle color difference. So they adhere directly to the window and not the body?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
I like the subtle color difference. So they adhere directly to the window and not the body?
Yes. I don't like the ones I have because they adhered to the body. I am going to replace them later with ones that adhere to the window. I think those look better.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
598 Posts
Of the options available, those are one of the better-looking sets. I personally don't care for fake scoops, or losing the visibility there, but that's just my opinion. What matters is if you like them.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
The ones I have adhere to the body I like the ones you have that adhere to the windows those look real good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like them and the style my only dislike is that it does not match the body lines... On a 11-12 it would look great or if u had the rear window louvers but the slight color difference is sweet.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well then, im growing attached to the color difference as well. ill keep them as is then. it just urks me that they were sent to me lighter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The more u look at the car with them on in different vantage points and in different light... It will most certainly grow on you and others as well but what others think rly doesn't matter lol

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
For a second I didn't like them, and I kept looking at the pics and the angles and I has to say, those are sick. They attach to the windows which is a HUGE plus, removing them will be less of a pain and you dont have to worry about effing up the paint of thee body if u do, you could also always plasti-dip them in black to see if you would like black or repaint them to match the car, I can't see a color difference but I'm also color blind(not like b&w, but like colors I can't really tell apart) lol looks great and I love ur V-Doors man!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Jrsgrabber50 said:
I'm afraid to order the cause I don't think the color match will be close enough
Are they from AM? Because if so the reviews on the color have been very good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts