Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the sct which is really nice I've also had a diablo in my 02 gt. I don't know anything about the new diablo but the sct is great it has 3 tunes and if you get it from American muscle you get free tunes for life which is nice cause you are always going to keep buy mods. The sct installs quick and is real easy to use.

·
Registered
555 Posts
The SCT has more tuning options than the Diablo. I will continue to use the SCT tuners on my cars and I recommend them for anyone looking for a tuner. Also I learned about "BAMA" tunes on this forum, and then I found out they are powered by SCT and would be a good option as well.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Six of one, 1/2 dozen of the other. Handheld tuners are all capable of just simple (and limited) tuning options, and are mostly used just as interfaces for loading eMail or canned tunes. If you feel you may someday use a local tuning shop find out what they use--most likely SCT...

If you feel you may one day want to tune on your own get a more capable system like Delta Force Tuning's Special Forces or Commando packages.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
Which is better?
This is going to be a very opinionated question. I'm confident you're going to be extremely happy with either of these options! Both of these devices will deliver the exact same tune, it's basically just what software you like and what device features are more attractive to you.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do bot buy a diablo. I know I have a 5.0 but the diablo bricked my car and I never had a issue with my sct on my new edge. I'm trying to tell everyone never buy a diablosport
Well in commented then.. Haha thanks

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Well in commented then.. Haha thanks
Committed*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts