Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think I finally figured out what i'm going to do with my truck. Some of the things in the photoshop are more long range goals, but some will be done within 6months hopefully. I'm also going to list the mods incase some dont notice what all I did.

Long range goals:
Custom two tone paint - black with sonicblue
custom adapters to fit the 17in fx4 wheels
Whipple supercharger

6month goals:
Remove rear lift blocks
16in tremor/4x4 wheels
Rollpan
Bamachips programmer

If you can't tell i've decided to turn this into a street/sport truck and once its paid off i'll be looking into a 5.0/t-5 swap. Anyway here's the the PS that I did.

Let me know what you think and no smartass comments nate :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That's gonna look pretty sweet man, I didn't know you had to have adapters for the FX4 rims...I've seen a few rangers around here with them on. Overall, nice plan though

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowflyn said:
That's gonna look pretty sweet man, I didn't know you had to have adapters for the FX4 rims...I've seen a few rangers around here with them on. Overall, nice plan though
Well the ranger has a 16in version of it then the f150 has a 17in version and both have different lug patterns so in order for the 17's to work i'd need adapters. Thanks for the comment thought :)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ah ok, I understand now. I love the two tone look...just dunno bout the sonic blue and black, I rather like the sonic blue solid. But who knows, may look different in person

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
if i were you, i wouldnt waste my money on rims now if i knew i was gonna be buying another set of rims soon.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fast64 said:
if i were you, i wouldnt waste my money on rims now if i knew i was gonna be buying another set of rims soon.

I can get the tremor wheels for like 200 bucks and i like them alot more then my stock wheels.

·
Registered
676 Posts
let me show you my long long range goal.
I got to drive it this weekend, its a friends car from LSS that car is BADASSS. but in the near future i'm thinking 99-02 Redfire GT OR 03-04 DSG GT

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fishers Stang said:
:lol: i was talkin if he wants to keep a truck... duh a mustang is better then a ranger :D
Everyone has a mustang though :p: I want a sport truck. I plan on getting another stang later on down the line, but I can't afford both and i'm not getting rid of the truck. Once I either get this thing paidoff or end up with a better job i'm going to look into a 94-98 gt.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
dude, I got it. Get rid of that slow ass truck, and forget those jacked up rustangs. Get what will make your heart happy! CRX!!!!!!!!!! You know you want one. The power to weight ratio of those things is INSANE!!!.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
sonic04edge said:
Everyone has a mustang though :p: I want a sport truck. I plan on getting another stang later on down the line, but I can't afford both and i'm not getting rid of the truck. Once I either get this thing paidoff or end up with a better job i'm going to look into a 94-98 gt.
:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :lol:

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fast64 said:
i know where you can get a nice dodge ram 4x4......
I know where you can get a POS dodge ram 4x4 :lol: :lmao: :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha...if you're wanting to make a sport truck..it's gonna have to be dropped...
I would have bought a standard cab full size, so much easier to customize

1 - 20 of 28 Posts