Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
TorchRed03 said:
Just curious, going to be getting a bama tune
I added my tune with a Cai and exhaust so I can't say yes or no, but there is no reason that that should sway you from a tuner. It is by far the best mod anyone could do to there stang.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
TorchRed03 said:
Soon as my next paycheck comes in I should be getting a tuner, already got exhaust and intake, can't wait!
As everyone will agree with. IMO Cai and tune go hand in hand. You aren't going to get much out of any mod without a tune. Should of got it at the same or before, but its good that you are getting it sooner than later.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Mine sounded pretty much identical after installing the 93 race tune and cai...

A tuner should be the very FIRST thing anyone should buy. Dollar for dollar the easiest and best results, and allows you to get the most out of all your future purchases.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Just curious, going to be getting a bama tune
TorchRed03,

Your Mustang should really sound the same after the tune. However, you will notice when you build RPM that it's a little smoother than before. Not to mention you'll feel an increased throttle response too, but that's not going to reflect in sound.

I bet you'll love the Bama SF3 tuner once you get the tunes uploaded though. Building more power and having your engine running at its optimum level will not only make the car more fun to drive, but your engine will run cleaner/healthier!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Shane

·
Registered
223 Posts
CAI & Tune, for sure. First thing I did and I couldn't be happier with the results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts