Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2000 GT didn't pass E-Check :( And I really don't wanna keep/buy a new mid pipe with cats on it. It sounds so nice without them.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it passed the emissions part except they checked and saw it didn't have cats. How easy is it for a cop to see it under your car?

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Well it passed the emissions part except they checked and saw it didn't have cats. How easy is it for a cop to see it under your car?
Well that's good you just have to go around and ask shops if they will pass you or not and if they say no just move on to the next shop and cops will never see it they might pull you over cause it is loud but I have never been pulled over and Iam Catless and everything and it's extremely loud lol

·
Registered
341 Posts
What about if you were to cut a piece of pipe same length as cats and use clamps on both front and backside. Then although it would be a pain, it could be as easy as unclamping the cats, reconnecting straight pipe using clamps? But what do I know, l'm just a girl....

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
What about if you were to cut a piece of pipe same length as cats and use clamps on both front and backside. Then although it would be a pain, it could be as easy as unclamping the cats, reconnecting straight pipe using clamps? But what do I know, l'm just a girl....
Bassani actually makes a mid-pipe that does exactly that.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Or make a fake heat shield like cats have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts