Mustang Evolution Forum banner

121 - 140 of 195 Posts

·
Lorraine's driver
8,190 Posts
I found a super treasure hunt a few weeks ago. Picked up the gas monkey corvette & a couple from the newer fast and furious set
View attachment 226370
Nice!

My son found all 8 (I think 8) of those F&F cars in that group last weekend. I haven't been on game lately for my searches lol. I need to get back in it.

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Nice!

My son found all 8 (I think 8) of those F&F cars in that group last weekend. I haven't been on game lately for my searches lol. I need to get back in it.

I didn't care for the rest of them too much. I only got the 3 I liked most lol but I did only find one of the Supra and one skyline. Seems like scalpers are after those the most!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
All nice editions.
If they made the 72 Torino in the 4th movie I'd buy it in a heartbeat. By far my favorite of the series. Thing was so sexy.

Pick your poison.

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
All nice editions.
If they made the 72 Torino in the 4th movie I'd buy it in a heartbeat. By far my favorite of the series. Thing was so sexy.

Pick your poison.
im not sure why but really like the monte carlo from the race in the beginning of Tokyo drift myself :D

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #127 (Edited)
picked up these mustangs yesterday along with the hitch and tow trucks, apparently theyre some kind of chase edition with the green wheels. really like the terlingua truck

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1495210166.862701.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1495210178.904986.jpg

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a Hot Wheels Collection in excess of 10,000 cars. I just picked up a collection here and there, bought some every time I went shopping, and boom there I was 10,000+. Now I am thinking if building a special room to display them. No fantasy cars, all real production cars. Lots of Mustangs and muscle cars.

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
I have a Hot Wheels Collection in excess of 10,000 cars. I just picked up a collection here and there, bought some every time I went shopping, and boom there I was 10,000+. Now I am thinking if building a special room to display them. No fantasy cars, all real production cars. Lots of Mustangs and muscle cars.

love to see pics of some or all of it

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I got a nice drop box from a good friend with some nice mustangs I didn't have as well as a super treasure hunt c10 chevy pickup I've been wanting ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1496705462.383670.jpg

·
Registered
789 Posts
So I want to ask, do any of you Die-Cast collectors remember Lesney toys? In particular the ones made in late 50's early 60's. The first Match box toys. I used to collect those as a young boy. Had some 60+ cars and trucks. Wish I had those back. Mom gave them all to a younger cousin when I started getting into Motorcycles and Hot Rods.

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
So I want to ask, do any of you Die-Cast collectors remember Lesney toys? In particular the ones made in late 50's early 60's. The first Match box toys. I used to collect those as a young boy. Had some 60+ cars and trucks. Wish I had those back. Mom gave them all to a younger cousin when I started getting into Motorcycles and Hot Rods.

Way before me! Lol

121 - 140 of 195 Posts