Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i talked to a guy that does it for people sounded like they turned out really good, if the seat doesnt have any tears and what not it can be done with out alot of hassel.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have any seats or have I yet to get them dyed just wondering if anyone has experienced it, i want 98 style cobra seats.... and then alter them to teh dark charcol tone.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure, ive seen products before though and it looks like it comes in a can... but its not paint its an actual dye product, if the seat is cleaned really good and all the oil is removed the way he talked is it will work really good, i mean they do dye them from the factory also...

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive seen some posts about it and what not, if a trained pro does it Im sure it will come out extremly good and long lasting... just dont get any seats with tears/rips and what not.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and i have yet to see any pre 99 cobra/gt seats in dark charc. gray :)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
how much does it cost to have the seats dyed? if you do this, i might buy your old seats if you get them dyed black (if he doesnt charge too much to dye them).

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cant dye cloth, just leather, and I have cloth :( not sure on cost... but it wont be to horrible... i expect 200~ or so

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Dom said:
It doesn't cost that much to recover cloth seats. Do 'em in tweed. That's cheap. :cool:
nice tweed runs about $30 a yard, you can get vinyl for under $10

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just had an apiffony (spelling) you can do like the losers at car shows do to hide their "accidents" just put a stuffed anmial over it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts