Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is trying to sell a 99GT. He hit a puddle and water got in the engine. They swapped the engine to a cobra he says but i don't see no difference looks like a GT engine. He tried selling the car to me before i got mine. This is just something i want to know.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
This guy is trying to sell a 99GT. He hit a puddle and water got in the engine. They swapped the engine to a cobra he says but i don't see no difference looks like a GT engine. He tried selling the car to me before i got mine. This is just something i want to know.
That's a GT motor!.. Nothing cobra about it!.. I think you should PImp Slap that Fool for trying to lie to you!... Lol

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do they look the same if the cobra don't have the super charger ?

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Sorry app sent it twice , im just making sure. He was trying to tell me it was cobra before i got my gt i didnt believe him. Now hes trying to sell it to my friend and i told him its not a cobra

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The only reason i knew it wasnt a cobra engine was the heads were to small. But i just did so i can convince my friend to not buy it. He wants 4k needs new rims tiers shocks struts has 90k miles. And has a tear in the top

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The only reason i knew it wasnt a cobra engine was the heads were to small. But i just did so i can convince my friend to not buy it. He wants 4k needs new rims tiers shocks struts has 90k miles. And has a tear in the top
Hell I would buy it for $4k even if the guy thinks its a cobra.

·
Registered
15 Posts
the TB, plenum and heads and valvecovers are the dead giveaway....lots of differences underneath the skirt as well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts