Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've noticed on alot of sites that parts for v6s will be listed for 99-00, or 99-03, but not 03 or 04. did ford change something about them? is it something to do with the 3.8/3.9 thing? will all parts that fit a 99 fit an 04?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
most all parts will work there are only a few differences can you be more specific in what you are wanting?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Things like that it shouldn't make a difference between 99-04 I don't believe

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k... cuz i'd be pretty pissed if i shelled out 4000 for a supercharger and found out it wouldnt work :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I'm pretty sure, like 99.9% sure that those parts will work. Theonly difference from 99-04 was in mid 2001 when Ford went to an internally balanced crankshaft from a externally balanced crankshaft. That's about it. So the only different items are the flywheel, crank, and balancer w/pulley. LikeI said, I'm like 99.9% sure that's all was changed unless somebody knows something else, please say something.

·
Registered
676 Posts
99-04 ALMOST all components will work if they dont the BY LAW have to specify the one i can think of off the top of my head is the UDP's and thats about all i can think of now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts