Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It works on an 02 too...that's sweet...something new to play around with lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I just did it on mine...worked like a charm. You have to have the odo button pressed in before turning the key any. Once you're in it, you can start the car up and keep going through menus and change stuff. It gives a real time read out too..not delayed. I'm gonna use it on trips from now on lol.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
And my oil pressure read zero...even while driving, so I'm about to check my oil...put 5 quarts in a thousand miles ago.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you're supposed to read the article to know what that means :p... that's ok... when the car is off it reads something high I believe.... it's like a reverse thing that tells the gauge where to go... so 000.0 is normal

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
ah ok...i read it..just missed that i guess

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, I happen to think that's pretty cool myself... but I'm weird. I like the fuel one too... much more accurate, 0-18 is the LOW haha, I'll be hittin' that a couple times. That Low Fuel light will pop on, I'll shut my car off, and turn on this digital thing and tell my car it's LYING TO ME. lol. but yeah, it's good for fun and such

·
Registered
349 Posts
It worked on my 2004 also...although I wish it would stay digital after turning the car off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts