Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning to buy a Bama tuner, a BBK throttle body, and a Struct tower all at once, does anyone have any promo codes? Trying to save as much money as I can so i can purchase other items! Thanks guys!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Planning to buy a Bama tuner, a BBK throttle body, and a Struct tower all at once, does anyone have any promo codes? Trying to save as much money as I can so i can purchase other items! Thanks guys!
Soccerluvr is correct! We offer all of our active posting forums members a forums exclusive discount. The only requirement is a minimum of 50 post! However, in the mean time try these:

American Muscle Coupon Code, Discount Code at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

And hit me up when you have 50 posts and I'll gladly hook you up! Thanks for your business and loyalty!

Dan

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey everyone to get the discount you have to have 50 posts or start 50 treads?
Venomouz is correct! 50 post, not threads. You definitely qualify, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up!

-Dan

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AMDanBailer said:
Venomouz is correct! 50 post, not threads. You definitely qualify, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up!

-Dan
I'm pretty close :D been all over the board

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Does the free shipping work for military addresses?
As long as the military address is in the lower 48 States, we can still provide free shipping. It's the least we can do for our military and veteran customers!

Thanks for serving our country!

Shane

·
Registered
787 Posts
Any chance i can get that discount for being part of the forum?? Am trying to make few orders before Christmas .. Thanks guys

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Any chance i can get that discount for being part of the forum?? Am trying to make few orders before Christmas .. Thanks guys
Yes of course! Shoot me a PM and I'll gladly shoot you over the discount code.

What do you have your eyes on for Christmas, if you don't mind me asking :)!

-Dan

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yes of course! Shoot me a PM and I'll gladly shoot you over the discount code.

What do you have your eyes on for Christmas, if you don't mind me asking :)!

-Dan
Thanks Dan..

And am looking to get some louvers,the blacked out gas cap not the cover lol. And the gt 500 stripes for the top (hood,roof,trunk). I saw you guys had it on sale last month but not the case this month but its all good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts