Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still not sure witch turbo to buy ! I just saw i realy good site whit the same turbo as on american muscle. Are they cheaper ? I guess not beaucous they are exacly the same ! But the price is very good! Here the site ! And witch one shuld I buy to fit on my mustang 2012! I dont have a big budget !

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=35

·
Registered
598 Posts
You're always taking a risk buying off a website you know nothing about. And if the turbo is exactly the same as you stated. AM does price matching

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
JetLife 01GT said:
You're always taking a risk buying off a website you know nothing about. And if the turbo is exactly the same as you stated. AM does price matching
I doubt there would be a problem buying from turbonetics since they're among some of the better turbo manufacturers.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Im still not sure witch turbo to buy ! I just saw i realy good site whit the same turbo as on american muscle. Are they cheaper ? I guess not beaucous they are exacly the same ! But the price is very good! Here the site ! And witch one shuld I buy to fit on my mustang 2012! I dont have a big budget !

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Turbochargers
Get,

Turbonetics makes a great kit. We would have to look into this a little bit further to make sure they're the same kit! However if they are we can definitely price match this for you.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok perfect ! But ther is not a lot of description on american muscle turbos. So im not sure at 100% its the same but they realy look like the same kit

·
Registered
787 Posts
Get x bxr said:
Ok perfect ! But ther is not a lot of description on american muscle turbos. So im not sure at 100% its the same but they realy look like the same kit
Turbonetics is one of the leading turbos . Depending on how much power you want to produce they have a set up . But just make sure its custom to your car otherwise you will run into problems over boosting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts