Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has read my posts probably knows I'm strapped for cash. Well I saw this how-to on mustangworld and it looked like something I might like. Has anyone here done this before or seen it done. I need to know if it has a chipping/fading/warping/ets problem. Also, the pics look good, but does it look that good in real life? Finally, I have a beige interior, will silver like they did theirs look good in my car; my (future) deck, MP3 player are silver too. Thanx.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
[No message]

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, i'm going with what I have. Thanx for the help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I painted my defrosters (small ones on the sides of the dash) red with some decent interior spray paint. Went over with about 2 - 3 coats and it looks good, and still looks good till today. Had them for about 4 months now and they look the same. I get compliments from chicks who dig the color red so its all good... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
800 Posts
PuReHeLL -> Could we please shrink down the sig pic a tad, man that took forever to load up here on my DSL, imagine the dialup users!

Just a friendly suggestion nothing more...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Painting the interior is easy and looks awesome if done right, you do have to watch what paint you use and how you apply it. Use a coat of primer before the paint or it does stand a good chance of peeling. Here's what mine looks like so far....

Hope that helps out some.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Yea i like that

1 - 18 of 18 Posts