Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: My freind was looking at a 2014 Mustang yesterday online
and he noticed that the Trackpac cars are not listing the Boss oil cooler anymore on Fords Website ?

Do the 2014's have them anymore ?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
:cool: Not so sure about that ?
The 2013 brochures clearly state the Boss Oil Cooler as a seperate item listed with the Boss Radiator.

Surley that oil cooler is a Big selling item and to intentionally omitt it from the 2014 trackpak brochure (online) tells me its not being offered, and if it is, why was it taken out of the brochure ?

Over 125 views and even the Seniors here are stumped on this one :confused:

No reply's other then yours :popcorn:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Maybe they stopped listing it separately since it is part of the radiator and someone complained it should be a separate part. I did some looking on another forum and it does appear to be built into it and when someone asked how to confirm it had trackpack one thing they listed was to drain the oil and see how much was there or check oil cap or check diffferential cover. No mention was made to look for a separate oil cooler.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just purchased (well, ordered) a 2014 GT with the Track Pack. I asked the same question. Some places list the oil cooler, others do not, what gives? The dealer's reply was the oil cooler is integral to the BOSS 302 radiator. I took the man at his word, but I was getting the car either way, so. At any rate, I'll check for those oil lines when I get the car, of course. Don't know if this is part of the confusion, but Ford's website has other errors, and most dealers don't know diddly-squat about the Mustang. Neither really clears up the confusion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts