Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you love the 1969 ford mustang tell me why and if you have one tell me what it looks like. If you dont have one then tell me what your mustang would look like if you had one. The best answer will get 10 points.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love the 1969 Mustang the most out of all of the Mustang models that is the year that still had the style of the 1st 2 generations but was the size of a full-size muscle car not the little pony car it started out to be. If I were to get one I would paint it a candy black with 3 stripes following the curve of the body their colors in order would be White, Silver, Dark Grey. It would have a low profile Aero hood scoop which would feed the monster of an engine a 514. It would have a 2-tone leather interior that is black and white and a license plate border that said "Here Hemi Hemi"

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am so tired of hearing about the mustangs. Why not talk about the camaro or the chevelle? They had much better designs than the mustang.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's more rounded than the 1965-68 Mustang's and it had dual headlights, plus they're bigger and tougher looking than the 1965-68 Mustang's, I've always preferred the 1969-70 Mustang Mach 1's over the original Mustang's.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Your exactly right!!!!! I have a 69 mach1.Its the best looking Mustang ever.Its also the badest muscle car ever!!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did own a 69 mustang..dark blue with nice rims..conv..I also had a 69 z28 camaro 302..dark green metallic with corvette rims sold that now i own a 99 expedition..I used to race in my hay day..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts