Mustang Evolution Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
There is a show on Velocity called What's My Car Worth. The two hosts take a car that is at auction out for a test ride, rate the condition & desirability then ask the owner what they think it will go for. The hosts then make their assessment. In most all cases the hosts are lower than the owner. When the car sells it generally is closer to the hosts numbers and very often even lower than that.

They featured a black on black Hellcat that was supposedly the first one sold in Canada and was low miles. The owner predicted $125,000, the host $75,000 and it sold for $55,000.

That would tell me that at this time a used Hellcat is not being viewed as a collector car yet.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
There is a show on Velocity called What's My Car Worth. The two hosts take a car that is at auction out for a test ride, rate the condition & desirability then ask the owner what they think it will go for. The hosts then make their assessment. In most all cases the hosts are lower than the owner. When the car sells it generally is closer to the hosts numbers and very often even lower than that.

They featured a black on black Hellcat that was supposedly the first one sold in Canada and was low miles. The owner predicted $125,000, the host $75,000 and it sold for $55,000.

That would tell me that at this time a used Hellcat is not being viewed as a collector car yet.
I saw that episode. I blame the low price in it being a Canadian car. Lol

101 - 103 of 103 Posts