Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one else obsess over the 1967 ford mustang Shelby GT 500(from gone in 60 sec.)?

No. An excellent car. Get yourself some money and fulfill your dream!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Does any one else obsess over the 1967 ford mustang Shelby GT 500(from gone in 60 sec.)?

Dude, you have no idea how much I love that car! I want one so freaking bad, I'd do just about anything to get it.

·
Registered
30 Posts

I love Eleanor too and would maim, kill, rape and pillage to own her!!

·
Registered
29 Posts

When I finish my degree, I'm going to buy a Shelby GT 500. I'll make enough money so I can finally have one.

·
Registered
33 Posts

not realy would rather drive the car in F&F that one that hits the train

·
Registered
41 Posts

My dad did he got pissed off when they wreacked the thing!!

·
Registered
42 Posts

that was a hot car...i obsess over any mustang since its my dream car

·
Registered
50 Posts

I guess I need to see the movie! My personal vehicular obsession is a 1963, 427 Shelby Cobra! Preferably blue, with white racing stripes. Yeah, Baby!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts