Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I click on "VENDORS" I get this and can't get to the American Muscle online catalog to buy something.
What the heck is going on????

I get this:

American Muscle
Founded in early 2003, AmericanMuscle.com is well established as one of the best, most reliable online aftermarket retailers in the business. Catering to the needs of all late-model Mustang owners and enthusiasts, we sell the hottest products at the best prices you can find. Our staff of 140+ offers top-notch customer service, both over the phone and in person at our 115,000+ sq. ft. warehouse located just 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I do "NOT" get the AM web page at all, I only get this wording saying this.

American Muscle
Founded in early 2003, AmericanMuscle.com is well established as one of the best, most reliable online aftermarket retailers in the business. Catering to the needs of all late-model Mustang owners and enthusiasts, we sell the hottest products at the best prices you can find. Our staff of 140+ offers top-notch customer service, both over the phone and in person at our 115,000+ sq. ft. warehouse located just 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA.
I don't get past this at all.
Then I get some crap they want me to register my business, What Business?
I sure wish Alex would come back.
Ronnie

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Alex was the only good person @ AM, & of course vanishes when I need help...
I'm STILL waiting. Don't patronize them!!

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
We had a rep respond for a short while, but now its back to the way it was once again. We have tried to resolve this issue for our members here at ME.

I would agree; without Alex, the perks this site saw with American Muscle are below what we had.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alex was really 100% great at his job. Instead of moving him around, They should have gave him a raise and an office with a window.
Dan was fine in the old day's but I say Alex was the very best.
Mario agrees
Ronnie

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Alex was really 100% great at his job. Instead of moving him around, They should have gave him a raise and an office with a window.
Dan was fine in the old day's but I say Alex was the very best.
Mario agrees
Ronnie

Sic Mario on whomever is responsible!!
... I don't know who Dan is/was, but everyone was giving AM & Alex top marks, then, when I need help, of course, he disappeared :(

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on Gravy, Alex is "NOT" a SHRINK.
[QUOTE then, when I need help,][/QUOTE]
Ronnie

PS: Just kidding LOL

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Come on Gravy, Alex is "NOT" a SHRINK.
[QUOTE then, when I need help,]
Ronnie

PS: Just kidding LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he was the only one who might have been able to help me with you goofs...
...but you're all totally beyond help.

PS: no BS

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ronnie

PS: Just kidding LOL

Yeah, he was the only one who might have been able to help me with you goofs...
...but you're all totally beyond help.

PS: no BS

Alex was good at his job... but if AM won't pick up the ball when it's passed to them then it's still gonna suck. Alex helped me with a situation once and even gave me who to contact etc. I called and got passed off to someone else and the problem was never fixed.

Second situation with AM was a shipping error and they passed the buck so many times that it required a half a dozen calls and emails to finally get it fixed and even afterwards they tried to blame ups when they were at fault.

Last time I checked, you need 4 good tires for your car to roll right... one good and 3 flat won't work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts