Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watch wrestling?...i watched mostly wwf from 5th grade to the end of 6th grade..i used to be all hyped up about it then it just got boring...the best one was stone cold steve austin.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
nope, not in years

·
Registered
800 Posts
Brent in his previous life was 1 of those girls that went up there and held the time cards and rounds displays....

;)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I still watch it. I dont care :headbang:

Its better then watching crybaby baseball / basketball players always bitchin about something :no:

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
i dont watch it, but its so easy to keep up on it. it think its stupid how raw is war and smackdown are split. it was only cool when The Rock was wrestling. goldberg is gay. rvd is gay. hhh is alright but talks too much. kurt engle is a weenie boy. the dudleys kick ass. the hardy boys rocked but i think they have their drama now? jerry the king lawler needs to loose his voice hes annoying as hell. J.R. needs to go on steroids to fix his face( i know my aunt had that, bells palsy or somethin).

i remember the good old days. the days of the helmsley regime. rock vs stone cold. undertaker vs big show. WWF. not these homo wcw crapheads. still fun to watch and make fun of though.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
i remember the good old days. the days of the helmsley regime. rock vs stone cold. undertaker vs big show. WWF. not these homo wcw crapheads. still fun to watch and make fun of though.
went they brought in wcw...i stopped watching.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
EclipseGSTdude said:
Keep going further back. I loved the WWF when Ulimate Warrior and Papa Shango Khamla thats when it kicked ass. The story lines back then you cant touch them compared to now. When the undertaker was the undertaker. When the stable of Million Dollar Man or Jimmy Harts stable **** even Bobby the brain heenans stable kicked ass

I loved wrestling back then. Now a days its just not the same

1 - 14 of 14 Posts