Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I drive a long distance...whenever I arrive and get out...I have to wipe my bumper clean of the bugs...am I the only one out there who does this? Or does something related?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Every time I drive a long distance...whenever I arrive and get out...I have to wipe my bumper clean of the bugs...am I the only one out there who does this?
I do that every 20 minutes. Lol.

You are not alone.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Every time I drive a long distance...whenever I arrive and get out...I have to wipe my bumper clean of the bugs...am I the only one out there who does this? Or does something related?
We need a support group for those of us that have this terrible addiction!!.... Lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Every time I go out to my car I have to pick all the leaves off and pine needles before I drive off, your not alone! Lol

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Mzilla said:
This is my cars beat friend
My only concern is they catch and hold dust... Which eventually you are dragging across the finish. I just think they potentially can scratch.

I can't take that risk on a black finish. Maybe lighter cars are ok.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
sLbxO143 said:
Every time I go out to my car I have to pick all the leaves off and pine needles before I drive off, your not alone! Lol
I do the exact same thing!.. Even if I'm running late for work!.. Lol

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol my gf hates it when we go to the mall or something and I sit there and wipe my bumper infront of everyone

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Eturner said:
We need a support group for those of us that have this terrible addiction!!.... Lol
Haha!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yea I wash my car once a week and I hate any noticeable spot on it

·
Registered
366 Posts
Oh My Gosh No! Just ask my husband, he says I am the worst!! First, before I even get in to drive it, I get my squirt bottle that I keep filled with distilled water and microfiber towel and wipe it down! Some may think, well, that's not so bad. But I do it every time I leave! Or if there is dust on it when I get back home, I'll get the bottle of Z-6 and wipe it down. When I go to visit my family who live 100+ miles away. Before I even walk to the door, I'll wipe the bugs off. I thoroughly enjoy keeping my baby pony spotless. I enjoy polishing it. My neighbors are always saying, "You're going to polish that paint off your car!" Or isn't it shiny enough? They probably think I'm nuts. Hmmm, perhaps their right. But, I happen to know I have the best looking car on our street! One 07 Mustang a midst 25+ BMW and Mercedes. Wait! Perhaps I should say the BEST detailed one!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
SCCofSV said:
Oh My Gosh No! Just ask my husband, he says I am the worst!! First, before I even get in to drive it, I get my squirt bottle that I keep filled with distilled water and microfiber towel and wipe it down! Some may think, well, that's not so bad. But I do it every time I leave! Or if there is dust on it when I get back home, I'll get the bottle of Z-6 and wipe it down. When I go to visit my family who live 100+ miles away. Before I even walk to the door, I'll wipe the bugs off. I thoroughly enjoy keeping my baby pony spotless. I enjoy polishing it. My neighbors are always saying, "You're going to polish that paint off your car!" Or isn't it shiny enough? They probably think I'm nuts. Hmmm, perhaps their right. But, I happen to know I have the best looking car on our street! One 07 Mustang a midst 25+ BMW and Mercedes. Wait! Perhaps I should say the BEST detailed one!
I would say best looking!.. I practically hate the way BMWs and Mercs look!...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Need For Speed said:
I try to wash mine once a week, but its black in color and really hard to keep clean lol.
It is nearly impossible to keep a black car clean, spots and dust come right after you wash it (they must know lol) such a pain in the ass to keep spotless

·
Registered
847 Posts
Im totally OCD about my cars cleanliness....inside and out... the woman at work with me has a green 01 v6, and I constantly give her grief about the dirt on it. Have to admit though the last 2 times I washd my car, itfriggin rained the next day

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
back in the day I was FAR worse than I am now. I would put most of you to shame by the lengths I would go lol.... the trigger to get better was simple. Buy a DD :) then you can relax and enjoy the car 1000x more

1 - 17 of 17 Posts