Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fiancee got into a hit and run accident and now has to have bodywork done to the door, fendor and bumper. Anyone know of any good shops? The last time she needed body work she took it to abra in Dubuque and they sucked. She had to take it back 3 times before they got it anywhere close to right.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
arnolds... they do the work on all of our cars, its down by lujacks dealership... they've done an excellent job on both my car, and my bros 3000gt whenever body work has been needed :)

edit: also, are you going to be in the quad cities this weekend at all?? Ill be home this weekend from wednesday till sunday... Im from bettendorf, So itd be cool to check out our rides or somethin :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is an autocross in cordova this Sunday that I'll be at. I'm staying at my Fiancee's place all weekend. Going down Friday, then going to a Kung Fu class there on Saturday. Maybe we will have to see if we can get together, that could be fun.

Oh, and thanks for the body shop idea.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, if you're intersted it's $20 for the autocross, and registration starts at 9:00AM, racing until about 4:00 generally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts