Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting some suspension parts, does anyone know if they give discounts or not? Does any one have the billet LCA's on their 5.0?

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
tc x 4 said:
I'd call today and raise a little hell, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease.
Don't raise hell, just ask nicely. If it doesn't work, then wait until around Xmas for another one.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Mikeyt03 said:
Don't raise hell, just ask nicely. If it doesn't work, then wait until around Xmas for another one.
Yeah, you call in and talk to someone. They'll make you a deal anyway. I got my STB for $150 shipped (regular price was $180) back when they first came out with them.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I ordered the Steeda Adjustable Pan Hard Bar yesterday and got a great Black Friday deal. However, I was told that they do offer a 10% discount for forum members, but the Black Friday deal was the better deal.
I too am curious about the billet LCA's, though. If any body has them, it would be cool if you shared your experience.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Defiant 5.0 said:
I ordered the Steeda Adjustable Pan Hard Bar yesterday and got a great Black Friday deal. However, I was told that they do offer a 10% discount for forum members, but the Black Friday deal was the better deal.
I too am curious about the billet LCA's, though. If any body has them, it would be cool if you shared your experience.
Thanks for the heads up on the fourm discount, I didn't know that.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Defiant 5.0 said:

image-2417415937.jpg

They keep me planted. No wheel hop. Car drives and handles like it's on rails

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
We are in the process of getting our sponsorship on this site.

If you ever need help with pricing feel free to pm.

Best Regards,

TJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts