Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just want to know how many lights are there on the dome and where can I buy them I know prob eBay but want to know what exact ones I need, tired of the yellow ones.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I got sunroof so don't know if mines same. 3 bulbs, u have to get fesoon kind. Bulb number 906 or 562. I think I took old bulb out and check number on it, easiest way I know to tell u. Got all mine from eBay.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. I would like to buy them from eBay if someone can show me the link so I can purchase them

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
All 3 of mine were same. I don't no how to post links on phone. You could Google, mustang bulb numbers. I'm sure that will point you in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jdavis96gt said:
All 3 of mine were same. I don't no how to post links on phone. You could Google, mustang bulb numbers. I'm sure that will point you in the right direction.
Alright thnks for you're help

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Just found my old one number 578. Its a hair over an 1.5". You'll have to figure that into km. I think its 31 mm. Go to eBay, type in 578 led bulb, find right length and color. Don't forget fesoon bulb type.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdavis96gt said:
Just found my old one number 578. Its a hair over an 1.5". You'll have to figure that into km. I think its 31 mm. Go to eBay, type in 578 led bulb, find right length and color. Don't forget fesoon bulb type.
Will the bulbs be the same? I have an 02

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I just Google's ( dome light bulb size 02 mustang) it says 578 and 44x10 festoons. I'd rather you read it. All 3 are same. I used 2 blue and kept one stock just in case I did need to see something. Good luck

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jdavis96gt said:
I just Google's ( dome light bulb size 02 mustang) it says 578 and 44x10 festoons. I'd rather you read it. All 3 are same. I used 2 blue and kept one stock just in case I did need to see something. Good luck
Alright thanks for all you're help. I will be ordering em tonight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts