Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
It's not me, it's you.
Joined
·
6,752 Posts
Well, it looks good in the pic... But judging by all the paint drips on the ground, I'd say it came out a little runny. :O
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
from what i can tell it looks ok...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
primer2tone said:
Well, it looks good in the pic... But judging by all the paint drips on the ground, I'd say it came out a little runny. :O
No runs. That's from my brush dropping paint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
Looks good Mikey, you're gonna need a new avatar now.

Why didn't you tape off the bottom black tubing?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TommyV said:
Looks good Mikey, you're gonna need a new avatar now.

Why didn't you tape off the bottom black tubing?
I got a little lazy and tired. I ordered brembo stickers too.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

primer2tone said:
What kinda paint did you use?
Duplicolor ceramic caliper paint. We will see how it lasts. If it starts to look rough, I'm going to powder coat and rebuild the calipers.
 

·
It's not me, it's you.
Joined
·
6,752 Posts
Nice, I'm trying to save up and do the Brembo upgrade. But I keep buy performance and aero parts when I have a little money saved. Smdh...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
primer2tone said:
Nice, I'm trying to save up and do the Brembo upgrade. But I keep buy performance and aero parts when I have a little money saved. Smdh...
Here's a pic with wheels on. It turned out good. Now the question is, how long will it last.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Here's a pic with wheels on. It turned out good. Now the question is, how long will it last.
If your answer is; "Long enoug."

That's good enough.

Looks really nice man. I like the way that brighter red really pops behind your... umm... AMR's?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mkolabin said:
If your answer is; "Long enoug."

That's good enough.

Looks really nice man. I like the way that brighter red really pops behind your... umm... AMR's?
Tsw nurburgrings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Tsw nurburgrings.
Damn. No wonder I didn't guess it.

Suppose I could have, you know, enlarged the image.

Anyway, nice choice. I really dig it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mkolabin said:
Damn. No wonder I didn't guess it.

Suppose I could have, you know, enlarged the image.

Anyway, nice choice. I really dig it.
Thanks! I can't wait to get the brembo stickers on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Thanks! I can't wait to get the brembo stickers on.
I believe it.

On my own, I'm all about having no badges and no stickers, but I like both trends.

You'll have to give us some pics when you get yours on.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top