Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
99vert said:
But Robocop is no Jedi.. Everyone know's a Jedi could kicks Robocop's and Data's asses. :wtf:
now this is the type of conversation i was trying to inspire! :D

PS: robocop would kick your asses.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well I will take a F-22 and wipe him from the earth or hell sick some Yoda on his ass. or better yet some hulk to rip his ass clean apart . The problem is Robocop has a conscious and that would be his downfall. all I would have to do is tie a old women to a train track and while he is distracted helping her I would run over his ass in a M1 abrams tank a couple of time then weld his ass up into a ball with a Tig welder and dump him in the ocean SO WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT HUMMMM!!!!!!

I am a mean ass son of a ##### ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
99vert said:
But Robocop is no Jedi.. Everyone know's a Jedi could kicks Robocop's and Data's asses. :wtf:
You leave Data out of this!! :p

Robocop is cool, But I dont think that he would stand up to Optimus Prime or StarScream!! :rolleyes: 8)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
How can you be serious about a half robot/ half man being a bad ass when he looks like a C3PO with a gun :shock: :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
No not nerds but most are SciFi fans. Ok some are nerds, but nerds rule the world or did you not know that ;) ;) ;)

Richest man in the world = Bill Gates NERD SUPREMO

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Data ??? are we talking about next generation if we are my 3 yr old daughter would kick his ass. she would open that head and pull every wire out of that ##### hehehehheheheehehheehhehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts