Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any know how to get a replacement on the decal that goes in the side of the driver side door the one that shows all the information to the car?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Do they even repop those? You best bet would be finding old or OEM ones of eBay, or just hit the junk yard and find one with them and take them of it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they even repop those? You best bet would be finding old or OEM ones of eBay, or just hit the junk yard and find one with them and take them of it.
i think they do but i think i need to go to the dealer i cant just go to any car and take it my mustang is a special edition its a 1988 mustang acs mclaren 5.0

·
Registered
571 Posts
1987mustanglx50 said:
i think they do but i think i need to go to the dealer i cant just go to any car and take it my mustang is a special edition its a 1988 mustang acs mclaren 5.0
Oh well then in that case the dealer might be best.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
You could try marrty report idk if thats how you spell it they give you history of the car idr if you can the sticker tho

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
travisb.young66 said:
You could try marrty report idk if thats how you spell it they give you history of the car idr if you can the sticker tho
Yea I checked them out its $40 for the report and it does include the info but not sure if its in a decal I emailed them already just have to wait for the reply but thanks for your help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts