Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone hit my car with their door! Took a nickel size nick out of the paint above the front right wheel. How can I fix this

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Someone hit my car with their door! Took a nickel size nick out of the paint above the front right wheel. How can I fix this
Body shop. (Since there is paint damage). I mean, you have a paintless dent repair guy pull the ding... Then try to home repair the paint (sand, primer, rattle can paint/clear, then a boatload of super fine wet sanding).

But in my experience, you won't get the results you want.

Sucks dude... I assume you didn't see or know who did it.

What color is your paint?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Actually I was taking my girl to the movies and left my tickets in my car. Went back to soMe suspcious guys leaving. I said you better not of hit my car. They lied to my face .

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

I looked at my car and found it, I was so pissed....

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
its its chiped it can be repainted.... about all you can do. If its on a metal part and it sounds like it is you need to move asap before rust sets in (cover it with touch up paint until you get it fixed correctly)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I heard dealerships have small touch up bottles

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I heard dealerships have small touch up bottles
They do, and it will look ok. Most people probably won't even notice it. But if you are like me, YOU will probably still notice it. Best to just have a pro do it IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts