Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a double din touch screen in a fox? I have only seen one thread on it and the install didn't look that great, just wondering if anyone else has done it nicely.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I looked into it at a car toys... Then I looked at the quote... 1500 including a pioneer touchscreen with nav, and 6 new speakers with 2 small 10's with install...
That was them building a bracket/ enclosure and what not... Might've been nice.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
It Looks like you put a double din in the fox without anything special but idk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked into it at a car toys... Then I looked at the quote... 1500 including a pioneer touchscreen with nav, and 6 new speakers with 2 small 10's with install...
That was them building a bracket/ enclosure and what not... Might've been nice.
That honestly doesn't sound like a bad deal.

I've got a head unit, I just haven't torn into the dash to see what I have to mount it to, if I get ambition one of these wintery nights I'll take some pics and show how I mount it

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
That honestly doesn't sound like a bad deal.

I've got a head unit, I just haven't torn into the dash to see what I have to mount it to, if I get ambition one of these wintery nights I'll take some pics and show how I mount it
Good luck

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
my friend took the dash and center console out of a 99-04 GT and put in his fox so he could run a double din and have a newer look...took him a couple days to strip, cut, and reinstal the new dash. i'll see if i can find his pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts