Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think they would have enough sales to make a modern kick ass drag game, but I'm still waiting lol

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Need for Speed - Pro Street has a Drag Racing Track. Its pretty cool. I don't recall if there are any mustangs but the controls are cool. Heat the tires, Clutch, shift, gas and if you've got enough torque, you'll pop a wheelie.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
primer2tone said:
Need for Speed - Pro Street has a Drag Racing Track. Its pretty cool. I don't recall if there are any mustangs but the controls are cool. Heat the tires, Clutch, shift, gas and if you've got enough torque, you'll pop a wheelie.
I have that! Didn't really like it b/c it wasn't free roaming.. But you sir are correct it does have a decent drag set up!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
primer2tone said:
Then it sounds like I need to go get NFS Prostreet!!! Thanks

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
I have it too...the only thing that sucks is I spent all this time building up the 69 camaro had it running 6's!!!...thought I was all bada$$ then went online where everyone cheats!..there's a setup that you only shift twice, leave in the redline, nitrous of the line and these jag bags were runnin like 3 sec quarters or somethin like that!!!...
On the other hand it is probably the best drag racing game ive played so far!..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts