Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys lookin at a set of mt drag radials. Will these fit my 2012 5.0? -- 15x12 6.5 bs 5x4.5 bp. Thanks yall

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Btw the car is lowered on eibach spring 1.5 in

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That's an awfully wide wheel...

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
I don't think that wheel will work, not enough back spacing (or at the very least it would be REALLLLLLLY close), and it would stick out of the wheel well too far and could possibly rub depending on what size tire you wanna run, and it wouldn't be useful for you to go with anything too small. why so wide? there's not way you're making enough power to need those wheels... or are you?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 325 tire. They belong to a friend of mine an he's trying to get rid of em.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
tea84 said:
The radials I'm getting are MT 325/50/15's. any idea if they will fit?
I might be wrong but I think you have to get a sway bar relocation kit in order to use 15s

·
Registered
185 Posts
thats a huge wheel. you will for sure need the sway bar relocation kit. I think you need at least a 7.5" bs with a wheel that big so i dont think theyll work

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha they didn't. Def need the relocation kit plus the wheel just touches the caliper and even further the rubber is too far out. With the car lowered like it is, the wheel well sits on the rubber.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts