Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for this, Revvv, jkeaton and I thought this my be a good Meet and Greet to plan for.
Lets come up with a date and make this happen :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
I might be interested if I get the New Edge I'm looking at and get it running. Has to be a one day thing though, sick dog.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sunday is always a good day to do the Loop, I normally go up early on Sunday before the traffic. Catch the Sunrise on Santeelah, Then come down and meet up with everyone since they always manged to stay in Robbinsville North Carolina. Since you are coming from Kentucky we will just plan a different plan of attack :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
884 Posts
April 14th is an iffy date to drive from up north like me from Ohio. West Virginia may still be having snow storms. May or June would work better for me to make it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
April 14th is an iffy date to drive from up north like me from Ohio. West Virginia may still be having snow storms. May or June would work better for me to make it.

...but snow plus a Mustang is fun (as long as it isn't your Mustang).

·
Registered
884 Posts
It might be fun, but with my tires it would not last long.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Let me think about it. Um nope

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, for the Northern Members to be able to come, who is up for 12th and 13th of May, don't want to get to late in the season for those who plan on getting a room, summer rates are higher here.
All of this is in the Planning stage, anyone has other Ideas post them up, lets make this happen and have a Stampede in the Mountains.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
OK, for the Northern Members to be able to come, who is up for 12th and 13th of May, don't want to get to late in the season for those who plan on getting a room, summer rates are higher here.
All of this is in the Planning stage, anyone has other Ideas post them up, lets make this happen and have a Stampede in the Mountains.
I'm good with that. It would make for good top down weather in the convertible.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got back from the Dragon, Rain on the Skyway but chasing the Pantera down the Dragon was pretty Cool, There was a couple of other Mustangs up there have to check Killboy later in the week.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts