Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well I say that now but taking time off might be difficult. At work we have been bringing in new machines and updating old ones.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Late May or really anytime in June would be great for me. Guys up north should definitely have their rides out of the garage and ready to roll by June right?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Good question. They can't seem to get out of the snow, and it's April.

(Revvv-AKA The 2V King per Recon)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Snowflakes on the F150 windshield Saturday 20180407_151248.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I miss the Stang rides....
I do too, it always ends up as a Stang ride, as in just 1. So this is me up on the Skyway and Dragon, just the Bobcats and the 1 Stang :cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,239 Posts
I do too, it always ends up as THE Stang ride. So this is me up on the Skyway and Dragon, just the Bobcats and THE 1 Stang :cool:

fixed that for ya

side note: I have this 10 mile loop I'll take 1x per week for my car therapy. I took it yesterday on the way home and saw the road blocked with our local Vol. Firemen/EMT's (respect!) and a telephone pole down and the ambulance on the way. idk if it was someone doing what I do or texting/deer/or ?. I didn't get close enough to see but it wasn't one of the off camber curves that can throw you off. I do know I'll have to avoid it for a month or so in-case the resident trooper decides to set up shop in the area.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
fixed that for ya

side note: I have this 10 mile loop I'll take 1x per week for my car therapy. I took it yesterday on the way home and saw the road blocked with our local Vol. Firemen/EMT's (respect!) and a telephone pole down and the ambulance on the way. idk if it was someone doing what I do or texting/deer/or ?. I didn't get close enough to see but it wasn't one of the off camber curves that can throw you off. I do know I'll have to avoid it for a month or so in-case the resident trooper decides to set up shop in the area.
The first thing I tell anyone that ever goes up to follow me across, go your own pace, never over drive or drive beyond your experience.
I reason I go up early, I get some good runs in, the Skyway has a higher speed limit than the dragon and just not slowing down for the corners is pretty exhilarating :whistling:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Well since this is just the 1 Mustang on the Mountain look for me on Killboy I am heading up now.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts