Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when you but exhaust. At least certain ones, do you have to drill drain holes in them so water can drain. I have water in my stock ones and in some roushes I'm wanting to buy. Wouldn't this affect the sound

·
R.I.P. - 10/06/2021
1,234 Posts
My Magnaflows (street series and competition) have drain holes on the bottom about 3/4 of an inch from the end. I have read you do have to drill water drain holes on some axle backs but i don't know which ones :).

I must add: Drain holes won't do anything to the sound.

·
Registered
730 Posts
So when you but exhaust. At least certain ones, do you have to drill drain holes in them so water can drain. I have water in my stock ones and in some roushes I'm wanting to buy. Wouldn't this affect the sound
When I changed my stock exhaust there was quite a bit of water in one. My roush came with a small drain hole in each one. There shouldn't b any water in the roush ones unless the hole is blocked or its parked on an hill and the water sits at the opposite end of the drain hole.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I changed my stock exhaust there was quite a bit of water in one. My roush came with a small drain hole in each one. There shouldn't b any water in the roush ones unless the hole is blocked or its parked on an hill and the water sits at the opposite end of the drain hole.
Spank you sir. I was about to turn them down because I though the inerds would be rusted through

1 - 5 of 5 Posts