Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was curious, what would yours be? Doesn't have to be a Mustang, it could be anything you aspire to have, old or new, of any make or model..

So what is it? include pictures! (if you can)

Mine would have to be a black 1969 Boss 429, this car has gripped my heart my entire life, not even offered on the standard sales brochure at the time, it was described as the car that“broke all the rules of production car street power" and “still considered the biggest, baddest, and meanest of all Mustangs", it shall one day be mine!

Second would be a Lamborghini Ankonian, i mean come on, this car is pure sex, I would pretty much give my soul for this. Just gaze at its glory, if you don't care for it thats fine, but dayum, i do!

Attachments

·
Banned
8,044 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ugh both are such beautiful cars, have y'all seen the new concept Bugatti? Two men would marry instantly, Slavche Tavesky and Tamas Jakus :love:
2011 Bugatti Ettore Concept by Jakusa Pictures, Wallpapers - Boldride.com
Have you ever seen the Bugatti sedan concept? Here's a link to an old article on it
Bugatti's $1.4 Million, 800-hp Sedan A Hybrid?! - Yahoo! Autos

I know what I'd drive if I ever needed a sedan! lol

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Another Corvette I'd gladly hand over my soul for...
Art Morrison 3G 1960 Corvette - YouTube

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet jesus heck yeah!

Oh not to mention my other favorites of Pagani Zonda, koenigsegg Agera R, and maybe a Gumpert Apollo Sport to name a few :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:love: :love: :love: love: :love: :love: :love: love: :love: :love: :love: love: ...the only thing missing is the 458 Italia. Best looking car in the world.
oh forgot that one! thanks, oh and a 2012 Aventador.. i mean damn. theyre breath taking in person.
theres a race red 458 Italia with beige interior for sale here, the guy is really nice and polite too

Attachments

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
1965 F100.
My Grandfather had one. When I was a boy, he would let me steer when we would be driving on his farm. He's gone now and so is the truck but I plan to get one in the near future. :)

image-1567820231.png

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1965 F100.
My Grandfather had one. When I was a boy, he would let me steer when we would be driving on his farm. He's gone now and so is the truck but I plan to get one in the near future. :)
D'awwww
My dad used to let me help steer and shift his fancy sport cars when i was younger, i loved it, this past summer he finally let me drive one! His 2004 convertible 350z, Such a freaking fun car, I admit hard to see out of though.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Yeah, that truck was the only vehicle my Grandpa had. He Hated modern cars. He had it until he passed away, about 7 years ago. He gave it to my uncle and he junked it without telling anyone. I was pissed.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Mine would have to be the Gemballa Porsche carerra gt.

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
JetWolf said:
oh forgot that one! thanks, oh and a 2012 Aventador.. i mean damn. theyre breath taking in person.
theres a race red 458 Italia with beige interior for sale here, the guy is really nice and polite too
is he willing to trade for an 05 v6 stang? lol

1 - 20 of 106 Posts