Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
lol for 99-04's it's just simpler to toss in an 8.8 out of a GT...no clue on s197s so that's why i said whole new rear

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
lol for 99-04's it's just simpler to toss in an 8.8 out of a GT...no clue on s197s so that's why i said whole new rear
Gotcha...well I mean getting some new gears and rebuilding the 7.5" and putting in a limited slip diff is a whole lot cheaper than getting an 8.8" and it'll hold up fine

·
Registered
488 Posts
What are the best aftermarket parts to get the best drifts in a 2010 v6 mustang?
If your going to be running with FI then ur going to need a 8.8 from a 05+ gt but I would buy one anyways cause the 7.5 is weak an I wouldn't trust drifting or dragging it with a decent amount of power but I would get new springs , coil overs , a complete set of control arms , camber plates , eibach sway bars , light weight tubular k member , upgrade to bigger brakes , drop weight , an brace up the front an rear

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was already planning on SR performance lowering springs, anti roll sway bar, and a a tower brace... will those make a difference?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No too serious, but i made alot of money last summer that i havnt spent yet, that im looking to put into my car..

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I was already planning on SR performance lowering springs, anti roll sway bar, and a a tower brace... will those make a difference?
Instead of lowering springs I'd go with coil overs. It's a lot more expensive but it gives you that nice stiff suspension.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts