Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some brand new Ford racing drilled and slotted rotors on cl for a hundred dollars, first off are t they worth the money or will my stock ones be about as good, just a good deal and felt I'd ask.... Thanks. BTW there just the front ones...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Look on Ebay. I recall getting Front and rear for 150 with pads. Also, better one or the other(drill Vs slot) than both. Read up online search. It's been more than a year and I have CR*P for memory...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I was doing a little research and it seems having both makes them loose strength, correct me if im wrong but it seems the holes were to help with brake gases, which apparently arent much of an issue with newer brake pads, and like NJ said above they can be loud.... Seems like I can live with out them haha thanks for your guys input

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Yea I was doing a little research and it seems having both makes them loose strength, correct me if im wrong but it seems the holes were to help with brake gases, which apparently arent much of an issue with newer brake pads, and like NJ said above they can be loud.... Seems like I can live with out them haha thanks for your guys input
Yea I'm going back to standard next brake change, can't stand the noise, most can't hear it, but I can and it bothers me a lot haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts