Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i know im posting again but i get some great answers and assistance. question i went to change my drivebelt( serpentine) the one i got was way to small went back found out it was for dealer installed A/C. took the new one home and it was so damn big it wasnt funny. Went back again still to small ( we are now comparing actual size in order for it to fit)
question i have is this i have never had this issue before with any vehicle the pulleys and all are stock. why would this be? other than the obvious its not a 95 gts engine. not sure on this will run numbers today.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt think about relocation of components. i know smog pump is gone for sure. yet again helpful info to think about.

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
dreamstang said:
Could be many things.. ud pulleys, ac delete, smog delete, power steering relocate etc etc.

Just run a string around the pulletlys in the proper route and measure it. That will get you close.
jdavis96gt said:
Run a string or thin rope around pulleys. Then mark it and measure it. Good luck
^ good idea. ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree the guy at oriley said "again"then he went and looked with the first belt on the car and said hmm ok well do it your way. Lol what a day. I also have a post about fuse box wiring if anyone can help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts