Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some Spyder smoked halo projector headlights, I love the way the halos light up but I'm kind of disappointed about the driving lights , they're way to dim! Does anyone have any suggestions on some good bright lights to install??

Attachments

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
you're pretty much stuck...kinda the downside to running those types of lights. but if that's the kind of thing you like run it and enjoy it for what it is

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're pretty much stuck...kinda the downside to running those types of lights. but if that's the kind of thing you like run it and enjoy it for what it is
Awww not what I wanted to hear but I really do appreciate you pointing that out to me. Thanks bud

·
Registered
488 Posts
I had those same ones but mine were chrome.

I hated them! Couldn't see anything at night.

Got myself some smoked headlights and hids best thing I coulda done.

image-987381971.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
yeah the output is the biggest complaint on aftermarket projector headlights...if you want a projector setup best to make it yourself it seems...Best your car reminds me of my last stang soooo much lol

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I had those same ones but mine were chrome.

I hated them! Couldn't see anything at night.

Got myself some smoked headlights and hids best thing I coulda done.
Charlie Sheen. ^

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
they look either stock or light smoked..6k-8k HID unless the pic is playing with my eyes

·
Registered
160 Posts
AM reps if you're listening out there....
Please make us a projector kit that either comes with HIDs or can work with other HID kits, please?? Haha
Everybody wants em, you'd prolly make a killing off of it, just saying.
Oh and reasonably priced too if you could, none of that five hundred dollar s**t, haha.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
AM doesn't make the parts...they just sell them. and honestly i wouldn't want a halo setup on my car...now something subtle like this retrofit and i'd be happy all day, but until then HIDs in my stockers lol. I do say if the OP or anyone likes halos though it's their car so more power to them.

[/IMG]

Recent image by fastangboi on Photobucket

·
Registered
160 Posts
Everyone has got their own style, I just see a lot of people including myself asking about projecters with HID's. And okay we'll then AM please get with raxiom or anyone else and please come up with a deal, many people want it to happen I'm sure.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
it'd be nice, but those types of companies that make aftermarket headlights for our cars use junk projectors...maybe one day lol. i'd order a set

1 - 18 of 18 Posts